Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Welcome to my blog. I’m very excited to announce the launch of my first book, The Learning Course. I’m not an educator, I’m am a guy with a strong desire to grow personally, to learn all I can from others, and to teach people the beneficial things that have made my life more fulfilling. I believe we are all placed on this massive rotating ball to learn as much as we possibly can and be an inspiration to those who cross our path.
I recently endured a life changing event. It’s very difficult to lose someone you love and when it happened to me, I started searching for answers. I found those answers in two very good self help programs. I began to study these programs intensely. The one thing I began to realize as I studied was that I needed to find some way to retain all of the wisdom these wonderful programs had to offer.
Just listening to the CD’s over and over again wasn’t getting the job done. I needed to think outside of the box. I began to devise a step-by-step process that involved the three core learning styles that all humans use to retain information. It worked so well with the first CD program that I decided to use the process again, this time with the DVD of The Secret. Then I tried the same system out on a book. Not only did I raise memory retention, I was also able to reduce study time significantly.
The positive changes realized in my life recently have been incredible. This program is so easy to understand and implement that I began to share the process with friends and family. They all loved the concept and encouraged me to share my system with the rest of the world.
I’m actually using some of the principal parts of The Learning Course to construct this very blog. It’s really very simple. I’ve linked the senses of touch, sight, and hearing in a unique step by step system. You only need to work the step by step concept on one project to understand how and why it works so well. I recommend studying a small project the first time you use The Learning Course. If you keep it simple you will be able to move through the steps more quickly. This is the best way to become familiar with the process in a shorter period of time.
My vision of this blog is to help others learn this simple study program. I will be sharing stories from my customers to show how something simple can be so empowering.
If you are interested in learning more, visit my website at www.thelearningcourse.com.

No comments: